Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Hip Hop Experience

Next time i was a kid we were young in the 1980s, my first summary Monster Lady Gaga of hip hop have been... well I can remember my first, but I really do remember a mixture styles, actors, music, and flicks that was hiphop before I ever far knew what "hip hop" have been.

This base culture for me started way back in 1984 when i witnessed them "Beat Street" as well "Breakin". At first hiphop was all about escape dancing, and wearing most of the stuff I saw break ballet dancers on TV wearing, that include the black spiked alligator wrist bands, black alligator gloves with half the kiddy hands cut off, and The puma corporation or Adidas sneakers. The very shirts and pants weren't excellent at the time do it yourself see, I was raised in the Bahamas as well went to a private planned which Monster Jamz was the main store to express this new product called hip hop. Since a private planned, we had to decorate a unvarying.

In their 5th grade, my girlfriends and I formed a rest dancing crew, and that we experienced, choreographed, and struggled the other 5th grade's crew members at lunch time or right after school while waiting on this parents to pick folks up.

Associated

Monster Beats by Dr.Dre Studio Headphones Black High Definition

Studio Limited Edition Color Purple Beats By Dr Dre

with also rapped. Well lots of people did,

Monster Beats By Dr Dre Studio Nate Robinson-Apple Green

i remember in its entirety a rap i wrote which was one particular particular verse long, and too a bit of everything (one line) was stolen after another rap song I over heard. That's how I identified what "biting" have been, and I weren't

Monster Beats Solo HD High Definition On-ear Black

too proud of other people after someone pointed it to me. Just hell, I was the same as 9 years old. Firstly rap I heard have been from the movies I considered earlier, and the very first live rap performance I could see was the Fresh King and DJ Jazzy Jeff way back in '84 before taking in trendy.

As adolescents, we were totally infatuate by this new hiphop culture and we treasured everything about all.

Maybe hip hop started to become less popular a bit, well a in my opinion, and in the opinion of many. RunDMC come to Monster Yao Ming lose fame and LMOST ALL Cool J was down and up. Gangster Rep was still improving, people quit break dancing. Hiphop turned from very simple rhymes and dance to great sex and violence, as only way Was forced left to express other people was through my clothing significant the way I prepared, and in ways, my friends i dressed like fripouilles. It was everything regarding Nike, hooded cardigans, jeans and boots. Looking like a chenapan, dressing like a chenapan. What was happening returning to hip hop? it absolutely changing. Now may well it's always restoring. The music was really good, but it was many. It defined our attitude. Slick Rick as well Doug E Fresh gave tactic to NWA who gave tactic to Dr Dre and Spy Doggy Dog - The Unremitting - smoking weed, gender, disrespecting women, as well dope beats with tight words of the tune - tight, explicit words of the tune. I don't recollect cuss words in the beginning of hip hop significant now we can hardly say again a line without discussing f***, b****, s***, in addition to n****. Jay Unces, Puff Daddy as well Biggie rose to stardom symbolizing the East Coast. just Pac, Doctor Dre, Death Short period, Snoop Doggy Dog in the western world. Than the East Coast as opposed to West Coast rivalry that will have ended in the highest and greatest rap wrestle and dance off actually, instead ended in the particular deaths of the 2 greatest rap stars actually.

Hip Cool clothing went to new heights as hip hop stars became fashion business owners. Diddy along with The writer Z took hip hop style and raised it up a hundred notches. They introduced extremely cool stylish clothing which are a bit at the expensive side. This is the way many of us who cannot rap or dance will be able to communicate ourselves - through our hiphop gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment